[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - IMPORTANT SERVER NOTICE
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 8:02 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I tried to input 8.6.76.94.28961 into 1.8 fav. no luck

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 8:31 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

That's odd that you had an issue adding it to favorites. It worked for me. On a side note I found a Youtube video on how to get punkbuster working. Or at least so you didn't get an error message saying it wasn't installed properly. Basically delete the PB folder in the CoD folder in Steam, then you download an older version, extract, put in CoD folder, then run the PB setup and it works. No more error. This whole thing sucks. What I don't understand is how were we affected and yet you can still go in to CoD 1.0 or 1.2, and play on a ton of servers? Why were WE affected and in this situation?

Attachments:
File comment: Screen Shot of server added to favorites
Untitled.png
Untitled.png [ 1.25 MiB | Viewed 382 times ]

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 8:35 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 10:48 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

What Merlin said.

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 11:20 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I'm trying to find 1.8 patch but no solution at the moment, 1.7 patch does nt workking

ook ook

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 11:22 am 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

I posted the direct link to the game on steam. I think it’s on page two or three of this topic

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 12:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

So are we actually experiencing master server list issues as well?

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 1:06 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Sheesh! I go away for a week and you guys break the whole server.

But really, this was a surprise to find this morning. What a kick to the gonads. I hope we can work out something, even temporarily, with GameServers to help with a transition. A cold turkey cut off is not cool.

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 1:06 pm 
Clan Member
Clan Member

Tarzan: You have to buy the game through Steam in order to get version 1.8. No other way to get it, I'm afraid.

Vagisil: Yes, our server is not showing up on the master list.

Post Posted: May 6th, 2018, 1:13 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

@Munckey I don't know if that's 100% it. Judging by what happened many servers should have been moved to 1.8 and I see at most 18. I don't see an other server that was 1.2.

@JFolck127 As for some servers be accessible, not only may they have another provider but some people host their own servers if they have the ability to. Half the ones that are showing on 1.2 I know for a fact are self hosted.

Last edited by Ruddy on May 6th, 2018, 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Board index » General Topics » General Gaming Topics