[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Section 8 Clan Forums • View topic - Liam Application
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Clan Information » Clan Application

Post subject: Liam Application
 Post Posted: January 15th, 2021, 10:10 pm 

Edit: Thought maybe I should introduce myself a bit better. I'm Liam (as the name suggests), live in Wisconsin, work in the trades, and love the outdoors, cars, trucks, dirtbikes, the toys. I play in spurts depending on my work demands and social life dictates, but I creeped through the admin list and members list and saw that I've had the pleasure of being killed repeatedly by many of you here. I have always loved COD 4's simplicity and lack of gimmicks - that's why I'm still playing it 14 years after release. I'm super appreciative that a quality server is still up and running and would like to get a little more involved, maybe get to know everyone a little better. After all, we're a pretty small community of players but it seems that Section 8 has a healthy core group of quality guys. Cheers!

In-Game Name: Liam

Steam Username: grady_liam

Email Address: gradyw3@mail.gtc.edu

Member Recommendation: Nobody has recommended me, but I get along with everyone in psych ward pretty well

Why should you be in the clan?: I've been playing on the psych ward server for some time now. I'd like to be more involved/play more regularly. Especially if there's a typical time that most people play, as the server's empty a lot of the time when I have time for video games.

What games do you play regularly?: Cod 4, SWKOTOR II, MGS V, Skyrim, Oblivion

Post subject: Re: Liam Application
 Post Posted: January 16th, 2021, 11:37 pm 
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Thank you for your application. A copy of it has been posted in the admin area for review. When a decision has been reached you will be notified in the server.

Need Version COD 4 v1.8? Click

Board index » Clan Information » Clan Application